Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Facebook got hit by virus, AGAIN!?

I am not sure weather you noticed or not, but there is new circle of viral virus flowing around the Facebook web. This is another fail that got Facebook on the list of unreliable companies. I already have a problem with them for their non open policy, but this disregard of users is the last drop in already filled glass.

I am not buying that, I am not buying that Facebook is that much powerful and yet again they can have flaws like these. Viruses slipping on their own platform, sorry but I don't feel protected as a user, when Mark Zuckerberg himself gets hacked. It's your problem deal with it, but your brand is not something that I will flock to and love. There is no kind of movie that will bring me back to you. I will use it as long as it's necessary, but you won't have my thrust, nor will you have my thrust in order for me to use you as my preferred email provider.

Sorry Facebook, the cup you broke, even after fixing isn't the real deal anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment