Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's going on in Bojan labs...

Hi peeps, haven't wrote here for a while, but there are good reasons for it. Since new year I am quite happy with my productivity levels and I am achieving a lot day by day. Development of my book is ongoing and you can read fragments of it on my producivity blog. I am reading a lot of blogs and reaching out to a lot of new people and this amuses me but also allows me to network.

Facebook is my biggest source of traffic, followed up by Twitter. I am trying to figure out weather to focus my efforts into one basket or keep them spread? I always had good results with Facebook, maybe I should stick with it? Not really sure... 

New stuff that I am trying out are related to standing table. It's in the early stage of development a habit of standing up, while working, but it seems really interesting. I have to brag that I got into a habit of writing and it does wonders for me. After a lot of contemplating I am thinking about starting to write for content sharing sites like Info Barell and Ezine Articles. Still not sure which "content farm" to visit and be regular guest at.

My marketing efforts from Warrior forum aren't brining in the traffic juice, so kinda makes it uninteresting location to market my website to. Or I simply need to generate more "karma" and get new there. I like the way they made signitures related to your WSO (warrior special offer). You invest 40 $ for a forum ad, and than everyone starts to post like crazy so their signitures shows up as much as possible in all possible forum threads. Long live sales, but that bog seems like it's overcrowded with crocodiles...

Beside a lot of work, I regularly find time to work out and go out at weekends. Hanging out with my regular friends and enjoying myself as much as I can. Just wanted to keep you updated on what's going on, I will make sure my gets more interesting for my readers in the future.

All blogging and no play, makes content boring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment