Saturday, November 27, 2010

Watch out, maybe you're reading too much

Internet is addictive source of information which streams you in many different ways which can distract you from your original goal. One of top things when doing successful business online is keeping commitment to yourself and to your readers. I am one of those people who read way too much, instead of writing my own content.

Tweeting and Facebook are very useful, but only when used properly. Being exposed to constant stream of information is dangerous for your writing flow, which is most productive of all of your time spent in front of computer.

Watching YouTube clips, answering Facebook comments and status updates is killing your productivity and hurting your potential. In order to grow up as a blogger, you need to threat your blogging like a business. It's something that helps me grow. Blogging is not something that I do, it's about something you are becoming gradually over time. I am into blogging for more than 4 years, but starting up blog from scratch can be like climbing up Mount Everest...

Since I am mentioning mountains I am going snowboard down the avalanche of information using my Google Reader and deliver relevant content in Social Media for my readers. It's going to contain top articles I've read that week, along with my comments and my point of view. Opt In list is essential for all bloggers, so I won't be an exception.

Producing content for my readers, that's my top priority. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment