Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Improvements to my working environment

For all of the people who are working on the computer, I have this awesome tip: Buy two monitors. It's complete shift in the way you work and think. This is one of the best investments I've made in quite a while. It's especially good for someone who's translating. On one monitor I have functional things and the other one is working environment. So instant messaging, music, widgets other usefull stuff are on the left side and clean writing or browsing window is on the right, in full screen. Or just imagine, watching the movie on one side and working on the other...

With two screens possibilities are endless and if your work in front of PC, this is a must have. Idea for this came while I was on internship in Piraeus Bank Belgrade, where employees in treasury department were following various graphs and statistics across several monitors. I wanted to do the same at my home, now it became my reality and I am incredibly happy.

Having your office inside of your house is one amazing experiences. I believe that this trend will continue in the future and more and more people will be working from home. So how does your office looks like? Would love to see it, so share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment